[patch] add support for peer names using a file in userspace

Eric Light eric at ericlight.com
Sat Dec 9 02:09:50 CET 2017

For what it's worth, I agree with Lonnie that *something* is necessary.
That said, I don't feel it makes sense in the context of [Peer-
why_would_this_go_here_its_very_strange].
Having it as an attribute of the peer makes sense to me (e.g.
"Description=")... the name really IS an attribute of a peer.
The question is, is wg(8) the right place to put this?  I think so, but
only by virtue of the fact that I can't think of anywhere more
appropriate to put it.
Hope that feedback is worth at least two cents  :)

A: http://five.sentenc.es