Wanted: Novice Guides

Paul Pietkiewicz pawel.pietkiewicz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:49:55 CET 2017

I think it would be brilliant to see an guide setting up a server on a
OpenWRT router, and then setting up a Mac laptop as a roaming client that
could connect to the network as required. Unfortunately I do not have much
time to help with this, but I believe that this would be a very common use
case.

Cheers,
Paul