Working on a Rust implementation, and request for test vectors

Sascha Grunert saschagrunert at icloud.com
Tue Feb 21 11:07:10 CET 2017

Hey sopium,

I also would like to develop a Rust version of wireguard, we should join our forces! :)
I had a short look at your implementation and suggest some things:

- If we want to develop an implementation of wireguard we should give it an "official touch“, like
  a wireguard GitHub Organization and some official repo.
- We should consider using tokio for async IO processing, that would also mean that we implement
  the noise protocol for tokio.

Best regards,
Sascha