Announcement: Public Wireguard server for testing

Fredrik Strömberg stromberg at mullvad.net
Sat Feb 25 14:28:41 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm one of the co-founders of Mullvad, as well as a long time lurker
of this list. I guess I haven't engaged in public discussion until now
though.

Mullvad is trying out Wireguard, and in that spirit we've set up a
server for public use. Just follow the instructions at the link below
and email your pubkey to support at mullvad.net.

https://mullvad.net/guides/wireguard-and-mullvad-vpn/

We're doing this so that people might try Wireguard more easily, as
well as for us so that we can learn. We're supporting it on a purely
experimental basis, so no guarantees on uptime or anything. Sometime
soon we'll install a 10 Gbit card to see where things break first.
Enjoy :)

Cheers,
Fredrik Strömberg