Announcement: Public Wireguard server for testing

Jörg Thalheim joerg at thalheim.io
Sun Feb 26 19:25:02 CET 2017

In this context, I found the following rules useful to bypass the vpn for some routes:

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# /etc/wireguard/<profile>.sh

if [ "${1:-down}" = "up" ]; then
  action="add"
else
  action="del"
fi

ip rule $action priority 32763 to 192.168.0.0/16 lookup main
ip rule $action priority 32763 to 172.16.0.0/12 lookup main
ip rule $action priority 32763 to 10.0.0.0/8 lookup main
ip -6 rule $action priority 32763 to fd::/8 lookup main
ip -6 rule $action priority 32763 to 2000::/3 unreachable

#/etc/wireguard/<profile>.conf

[Interface]

#....

PostUp=/etc/wireguard/<profile>.sh up
PostDown=/etc/wireguard/<profile>.sh down