Kernel commit d35a00b8e33dab7385f724e713ae71c8be0a49f4 breaks wireguard

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Feb 27 21:22:05 CET 2017

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 12:10:41 -0800,
  "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:
>Hey Bruno,
>
>This has now been fixed in the repo. Note that since rc1 hasn't been
>released, you'll need to adjust the kernel's make file to show 4.11
>yourself. Alternatively, just wait a few days for rc1.

I think Fedora already does that. The build gets further, but it looks like
another structure change is breaking things as well. I'll see if I can
verify the change and get you the commit number.
In the meantime here is he error I am seeing:
/home/bruno/WireGuard/src/data.c: In function ‘skb_reset’:
/home/bruno/WireGuard/src/data.c:128:5: error: ‘struct sk_buff’ has no member named ‘tc_verd’