[Low priority feature request] Color output of `wg show`

Dan Lüdtke mail at danrl.com
Fri Jan 27 18:01:34 CET 2017

Hi Jason,

here is what I observed when combining `wg` with `watch` regarding colored output. Not sure if this is a wg-issue at all.

# wg show
[colored output] expected

# watch wg show
[no colored output] expected, but not cool :)

# watch --color wg show
[no colored output] expected, but not cool :)

However, it seems that `watch --color` alone does not make colored output, but the "watched" application needs to be forced to output color codes.

# ls
[colored output] expected

# watch --color ls
[no colored output] expected, but not cool :)

# watch --color ls --color
[colored output] expected

Which leads to this: May I request this very non-functional and eye-candy only feature of `wg --color`? With lowest priority, of course :)
Or maybe a hint were to look at and I'll implement it myself.

Cheers,

Dan