Installation instructions for Debian

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sat Jul 8 16:14:02 CEST 2017

Hi again,

I think there is a small mistake in the installation instruction for
Debian, sorry about that: the "Pin-Priority" should be set to 150 instead
of 200.

Long explanation: on jessie, the jessie-backports repository also has a
priority of 200.  After enabling unstable with the same priority, APT will
propose to upgrade all packages from jessie-backports to unstable, which
is probably not wanted nor expected.

Daniel, does that all make sense?

Baptiste