Indefinite queuing for unconnected peers (Was: problem wireguard + ospf + unconnected tunnels)

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Mon Jul 10 02:53:20 CEST 2017

Hey Baptiste,

As alluded to in my other recent reply, WireGuard already does this
actually. It tries the handshake a few times, and only after failing
does it drop the queue. I suppose I could greatly reduce the clearing
condition from dropping after 20 handshakes to dropping after 1
handshake, but I don't think it makes a difference anyway, because new
packets should replace old packets in the queue.