Moving to WireGuard.com

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Jul 16 16:20:56 CEST 2017

Hey folks,

It's been lingering in the back of my mind for a while: .io is kind of
a bummer of a TLD, doesn't support domain locking, and recently a guy
found all sorts of security stupidity with the way it's run.
Fortunately, I was able to get a hold of wireguard.com, so the project
is now moving to it. I'll keep a 301 redirect for the .io for a long
time, but it still might be a good idea to update your bookmarks:

wireguard.io --> wireguard.com

With the redirects in place, this shouldn't be an annoyance for
anybody. However, I thought I'd explicitly mention it here in case
anybody notices and is wondering what's up.

Regards,
Jason

PS: Despite the 90s TLD nomenclature, no, the project is not going
"commercial" or proprietary or something.