debian 8 setup

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Mon Jun 26 13:55:53 CEST 2017

Hello Sergey,

You have probably recently done an apt-get update upgrade that installed a
newer kernel-image.
I believe if you run,

   - apt-get update and upgrade
   - reboot
   - rebuild wireguard from source (make, make install)

Then wireguard should work for you.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 1:35 PM Шварц Сергей Владимирович <
svschwartz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I've build debs for jessie from unstable dsc, but wireguard module failed
> to load
>
> [34282909.202963] wireguard: Unknown symbol __sk_mem_reclaim_amount (err 0)
>
> am I doing something wrong or is it jessie simply not supported ?
>
> Regards,
> Sergey

*Ibrahim Tachijian*

CEO Net Sat AB
Mobile: +46723321377
barhom at netsat.se

*Net Sat ABC/O Jayway AB*Klara Östra Kyrkogata 2B, 1TR, 111 52 Stockholm,
Sweden
Office: +46 (0)8 408 394 53