[wireguard-devel ] traffic shapping

Nicolas Prochazka nicolas.prochazka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:26:16 CET 2017

Hello again,
So i verify my configuration,
- on a virtual tap , traffic shaping is ok with same configuration
- on physical card, traffic shaping is ok
- on wg0 , all traffic are going to default queue,filter seems to be not
applied ,  tcpdump on wg0 is ok with my queue definition, only difference
is wg0 is configured as ipv6 tunnel.

Regards,
NIcolas