golang implemenation

Joe Blue joeblew99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 09:13:36 CEST 2017

Ok, thanks for the update.

There is no rush from ym side. I was more interested in trying this out.
I am working in the Medical Industry where crypto is pretty important and
so am looking to run this between mobile devices and the servers.
I run golang on mobiles now.

Is there any impediment to running n Android and IOS ?

I can also try to help with the code. I worked in security but not really
crypto.

Regards

Joe (Berlin)