Wireguard on Centos 7

Pim Zandbergen pim at zandbergen.org
Tue May 16 19:12:23 CEST 2017

Hi Jason,

For RHEL/CentOS 7, I suppose would be something like this

# install elrepo repo
sudo rpm --import https://www.elrepo.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-elrepo.org
sudo yum install
http://www.elrepo.org/elrepo-release-7.0-2.el7.elrepo.noarch.rpm

# install wireguard repo
sudo wget --timestamping --directory-prefix /etc/yum.repos.d
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jdoss/wireguard/repo/epel-7/jdoss-wireguard-epel-7.repo

# install elrepo mainline kernel and wireguard
sudo yum --enablerepo=elrepo-kernel install kernel-ml kernel-devel
wireguard-dkms wireguard-tools

You might leave out the elrepo stuff and leave that an exercise to the user.
There's an elrepo for RHEL/CentOS 5 and 6 as well, but I can't test that.

Pim