Can't seem to split tunnel using tables the way I can in OpenVPN

Text Editor texteditor.si at gmail.com
Thu May 25 01:04:38 CEST 2017

Trying to replicate my OpenVPN routing setup, tunnel is split to go to /24
subnet inside OpenVPN without the default traffic going through it.

However, it is setup to use a gateway in OpenVPN to reach the internet when
packets go through the interface

Copying this setup over to Wireguard seems to break - I can ping the
endpoints inside the Wireguard VPN, but trying to reach the internet via
the internet seems to not work

Configuration files on the Server side:

https://pastebin.com/raw/TJvKazSL

Configuration files on the Server side:

https://pastebin.com/raw/2t760WvY

This same concept works on OpenVPN without issue, not sure what is happening