Can't seem to split tunnel using tables the way I can in OpenVPN

Bzzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Thu May 25 20:11:41 CEST 2017

On Thu, 25 May 2017 19:58:19 +0200
Kalin KOZHUHAROV <me.kalin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 7:13 PM, Bzzzz <lazyvirus at gmx.com> wrote:
> > And BTW, it is much more dangerous to reveal your keys on the Ternet
> > than your endpoint IP address…
> >

> That just made my day, LoL! I could not help posting it on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/thinrope/status/867801802724569088
>
> Kalin.

I'm not sure about the way I should take it…

When I wrote these lines, I was especially thinking to an old and now
abandoned security project of mine that was a spider digging all possible
information from mostly MLs: IP addresses, account names, e-mail
addresses, keys of course, pet names, kids names, etc;
running in parallel of another spider that used this information to
"dig" the web, the results were "quite interesting"…

Jean-Yves