Can't seem to split tunnel using tables the way I can in OpenVPN

Bzzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Thu May 25 21:28:39 CEST 2017

On Thu, 25 May 2017 21:14:26 +0200
Kalin KOZHUHAROV <me.kalin at gmail.com> wrote:

Whoops, back in the loop !

(strange behavior of this ML: when you answer to the ML, it answers only
to the sender :/)

> Hello Jean-Yves,
>
> I apologize for the misunderstanding, I completely agree with your
> advice!

There's no need to apologize: this is not sooo grave ;-)
I just wasn't sure about the meaning as it could be interpreted any way.

> I guess the adding of "LoL" at the end didn't make that clearer, I
> just re-read my tweet.
> Thinking about it, I was re-editing it quite a few times to make it
> fit the length restriction and the end result was not clear, when
> taken out of context. "FAIL" for me, sorry.

For your penance, you'll recite 3 times the whole 1970 Unix code
forward AND backward, then you'll copy the wg-quick man 10 times
with a plume and in Gothic !

Jean-Yves