Can't seem to split tunnel using tables the way I can in OpenVPN

Bzzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Thu May 25 21:45:51 CEST 2017

On Thu, 25 May 2017 20:32:01 +0100
David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:

> Why do you think that's strange? Your mail client will have two 'reply'
> buttons — one for a private reply, and another for a public/group reply
> or "reply-all".

I use claws-mail, it has 3 answers possibilities: all/sender/ML,
the strange thing is:
if I hit 'all', it answer… all (quite normal until here),
but if I hit 'ML', it only answers to your e-mail address !

What is weird is the ML seems to be put in CC when it should stay the
main receiver.

I'm using Debian stable+backports, claws-mail is from backports, may
be it has a bug, however answering every other ML has the right behavior.

JY