WireGuard root-less support for android

Aurélien Chabot aurelien at chabot.fr
Wed Nov 8 22:50:46 CET 2017

The GetUDPConn is used to forward the socket id to the Java layer. The
android API allow to protect the socket from being route to the VPN, making
the job of using the VPN as default route easy.

About the close, good to know I am not missing something. I might spit the
patch then, so the bug fix doesn't get stuck with the rest.

Aurélien