Fix Debian install guide on wireguard.com/install

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Fri Nov 10 08:48:39 CET 2017

Hi Jason, Adrián, all--

On Tue 2017-10-31 23:20:02 +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:

> I have no idea what the right instructions to give for Debian are. Is
> there something I should be doing so I don't have to hard code those
> keys on the install page instructions?

The right instructions for debian users would generally be to pull the
package from unstable.  This should absolutely not require the use of
"apt-key add", which is generally deprecated.

If you want to provide a separate ("third-party") repository, the
current best guidance is:

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianRepository/UseThirdParty

Regards,

        --dkg