wireguard bypass question

Ryan McGee rwm.pc.repair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 02:41:44 CEST 2017

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I recently installed LED on my router
and setup a wireguard tunnel to the Mullvad VPN. Wireguard is amazingly
fast!

So the issue that I am hoping for some direction on. The Mullvad VPN
servers are blocked by netflix. I'm trying to figure out how to have the
netflix domain bypass the wireguard tunnel and go straight through my ISP.
I found an app for lede called vpnbypass but it seems to have been designed
for OpenVPN which I'm assuming does things very differently than wireguard.

So how would I go about making a split tunnel to send netlix domain traffic
through my ISP instead of the wireguard tunnel? Or is this possible?

Thanks and have an awesome day!