List of commercial WireGuard offerings

Kalin KOZHUHAROV me.kalin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:24:04 CEST 2017

Great!

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:
> Many people have asked me which companies have commercial for-profit
> WireGuard offerings. Offhand I can think of 3 at the moment:
>
> https://www.mullvad.net/guides/wireguard-and-mullvad-vpn/
> https://www.azirevpn.com/wireguard

Those 2 seem to offer software client and/or DIY installation of
wireguard, super!

> https://blackholecloud.com

This seems to be more oriented towards non-DIY folks, you get
pre-configured hardware that works only with their service. BTW, the
bigger routers they use are great on their own, I have quite a few
around running OpenWRT or LEDE or something else self-compiled:
https://www.gl-inet.com/ (check the PoE, external antenna options!)
Of course, since they run OpenWRT/LEDE, they do support wireguard.

Cheers,
Kalin.