List of commercial WireGuard offerings

jugs jugs at protonmail.ch
Sat Sep 16 04:28:55 CEST 2017

Just to throw in my two cents, I've been using mullvad since they first announced their public test servers and have been very pleased and impressed with both the quality of service as well as their support. They continue to innovate in the VPN provider space as you can see when you sign up with them, they really go out of their way to make their service as private and anonymous as possible.

Mullvad :thumbs_up:

-jugs