[wireguard-dev] Ability to use one udp port for multiple wg interfaces

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:46:10 CEST 2017

Hello,
i known, but we are using one interface by customer, each interface
manages multiple peers ( > 500 )
as
wg_interface0 = client 0  = 500 peers
wf_interfacen= client n = 500 peers

at this moment, only one interface wg0  manage all peers and all
customers , it's very complicating for the administrive tasks , qos,
client separation ....

Regards,
NIcolas