ssh console hang

Lucian Cristian luci at createc.ro
Thu Apr 5 08:44:38 CEST 2018

Starting some time ago I get ssh console hangs when the screen is
displaying lots of data (cat large file, compile something with lots of
verbosity) I tried lowering the MTU of wg interface to 1380 or the MTU
of the host but it's not helping. What can I try to do ?
I observed that the hang started to happen after I changed the routing
protocol on the interface from RIP to OSPF, can this affect it because I
don't see why it should ?
the topology is like this:
windows client - openwrt wg "client" (OSPF) - ubuntu wg "server" (OSPF)
- cisco switch - VM linux host

Regards