wg-ip, a tool to assign automatic ip addresses to wireguard interfaces

ST smntov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:57:47 CEST 2018

PS: you write that the "tool does not handle collisions", but does it
recognize and/or warn about them? I.e. if a peer with the newly
suggested IP exists already - will it warn?

For automation it would be nice to have some sort of "force" or
"keep-trying" options, so the tool regenerates the keys trying to find a
free IP and subsequently assigns it. With the enabled SaveConfig options
the new IP will be saved in the config file...