Sharing peer data

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Apr 15 01:15:20 CEST 2018

Hi Luiz,

You could indeed arrange for something like this, either directly --
if both IPs are accessible or if A is able to punch a hole -- or
relayed, if you can't establish a direct session. This is similar to
what Tinc does. Namely, this falls in the category of, "making a full
mesh from a partial mesh." I say, "you could", because currently this
is something people are generally doing manually with WireGuard.
However, there's a GSoC project for making a minimal mesh networking
utility for WireGuard, which I hope pans out, and maybe even Tinc
integration. So we'll see what happens in this space.