Sharing peer data

ST smntov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 12:08:15 CEST 2018

On Sun, 2018-04-15 at 01:15 +0200, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Hi Luiz,
>
> You could indeed arrange for something like this, either directly --
> if both IPs are accessible

Which IPs do you mean here? Public IPs or private VPN IPs (i.e. those
defined within WireGuard configuration)? I got an idea how to do that
using SFTP... I'll write about it in a separate email...

Just one question: let's assume B and C got the required information
about each other's IPs/public keys from A. Will they now communicate
directly without relying on A in whatever way?... It is important to
know for the case when A is a server with metered paid traffic... Will
the communication between B and C affect the traffic of A or not?

Thank you!