Problems with IP

Tim Sedlmeyer tim at sedlmeyer.org
Fri Apr 20 18:38:02 CEST 2018

The recently released RHEL 7.5 ships with iproute2 4.11.0 so,
shouldn't have the problem.

If someone is interested in maintaining a patched version of 3.10.0
for prior RHEL versions the commit which added suppress_prefixlength
can be found at
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2.git/commit/?h=v3.12.0&id=b1d0525f9cc3ef6fa7670ff3769828404cea31d4

It first appeared in version 3.12.0. The patch applies cleanly on top
of iproute 3.10.0. Whether it does on Redhat's patched version of
3.10.0 I don't know.