Interface's Address is not saved when SaveConfig = true in config

ST smntov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:59:54 CEST 2018

Debian 8 Jessie
iproute2/oldstable,now 3.16.0-2 amd64

1. So is the iproute2 version out of date?

2. Is the issue with not saving new peers to the config file immediately as they are add but
rather only on `wg-quick down wg0` related to the version being out of date?

3. How are you going to implement SaveConfig = true once you add support for
/etc/wireguard/conf.d/[interface.conf | peers.conf]? How do you know to which file
should you save new peers?

Thank you!