Using WireGuard with Kubernetes

Tom Denham tom at tigera.io
Thu Apr 26 01:32:33 CEST 2018

For Kubernetes, using the bridge CNI plugin (
https://github.com/containernetworking/plugins/tree/master/plugins/main/bridge)
or even the ptp plugin (
https://github.com/containernetworking/plugins/tree/master/plugins/main/ptp)
should work fine. I wonder though if there's a way to alias the wg0 device
itself and push that into the container with something like the host-device
plugin (
https://github.com/containernetworking/plugins/tree/master/plugins/main/host-device).
This would avoid the overhead of a veth (and a bridge).

<https://tigera.io/> *Tom* *Denham*
Senior Software Engineer
Tigera
tom at tigera.io | @_tomdee <https://twitter.com/_tomdee> |
https://github.com/tomdee  <https://github.com/tomdee>
Follow us: Blog <https://blog.tigera.io/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/tigeraio> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tigera/>

Secure Application Connectivity for the Cloud Native World
<https://tigera.io/>