Routing only to latest peer in the config list seems to work

danny.korpan at mailbox.org danny.korpan at mailbox.org
Wed Aug 29 09:43:03 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have the problem with my wireguard server, that only the latest user
"peer" from the server config can route/ping to the internal wireguard
server IP or the clients in the network behind the wireguard server upon
successful connection. All peers can connect to the server, but only the
latest in the list last can ping other servers.
I can't locate the error in the configs... does anybody have an idea?

My wireguard server and client version is using 0.0.20180809-wg1~xenial with
Ubuntu 18.04.1

wg0.conf
[Interface]
Address = 192.168.50.1/24
PostUp = iptables -A FORWARD -i wg0 -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -A
POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
PostDown = iptables -D FORWARD -i wg0 -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -D
POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
ListenPort = 51820
PrivateKey = XXX

[Peer]
#User 1
PublicKey = XXX
PresharedKey = XXX
AllowedIPs = 192.168.50.0/24

[Peer]
#User 2
PublicKey = XXX
PresharedKey = XXX
#AllowedIPs = 192.168.50.0/24

[Peer]
#User 3
PublicKey = XXX
PresharedKey = XXX
AllowedIPs = 192.168.50.0/24

[Peer]
#User 4
PublicKey = XXX
PresharedKey = XXX
AllowedIPs = 192.168.50.0/24

client.config
[Interface]
PrivateKey = XXX
DNS = 192.168.178.1
Address = 192.168.50.2/24

[Peer]
PublicKey = XXX
PresharedKey = XXX
AllowedIPs = 192.168.50.0/24, 190.168.178.0/24
Endpoint = my.remote.server:51820
PersistentKeepalive = 25

My sysctl.conf includes
net.ipv4.conf.all.proxy_arp = 1