wireguard-go foreground mode broken on Linux

Chris Branch cbranch at cloudflare.com
Mon Dec 3 11:06:30 CET 2018

Though this isn't a common use case, I thought I should note that commit
2e772194cf7cd7c37d24364a9f9d407dc96a25e8 causes a regression in
wireguard-go running in foreground mode (-f flag); packets are never read
from the TUN interface.

I got as far as debugging that it works again if you call Fd() at least
once after SetNonblock i.e. it's not introduced by any of the other changes
in that commit. I've stopped looking at this for now, but thought I would
warn others and see if anyone else has some ideas.