[BUG] iOS client (0.0.20181104) sometimes kills WiFi connections/switches to LTE

John graysky at archlinux.us
Tue Dec 11 23:33:52 CET 2018

I spoke too soon.  After several days without the bug appearing, it
did this afternoon.  The only fix was a reboot.  I have 2 profiles in
the app.  What I found was that as soon as I connected to the first
profile, the wifi icon would immediately disappear with a concurrent
appearance of the LTE icon.  If I connect to the 2nd profile, both the
Wifi and VPN icons would co-exist.  This was very reproducible: I
could bounce back and forth between the two profiles and get kicked
off the Wifi upon doing it.

Is there anything I can provide you to help debug further or do you
have some thoughts based on my description alone?  Please let me know.