NetworkManager Plugin

Maximilian Moser e1326252 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Feb 15 15:57:49 CET 2018

Since we're already listed on the NetworkManager page [1], it'd be a
shame to just drop it.
Also, it would be kind of a waste having gone through all the pain of
getting a basic grasp on the workings of it all for nothing.
Still, I'll gladly accept contributions ;)

Oh right, maybe it'd be worth noting that Thomas Haller, one of the
NetworkManager guys, has spoken in favour of native NM wireguard
integration on the NM mailing list:
> Hi Maximilian,
>

> cool, thanks for letting us know.
>
> I added a link tohttps://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/NetworkManager/VPN
>

> I still think, it would be great to have wireguard support in
> NetworkManager not via a VPN plugin. But that is for another day.
>

> best,
> Thomas

-- Max

[1]