Cross compiling wireguard-go for ARM with utiliities

Jacob Schooley jacob.schooley+wgvpn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:12:22 CEST 2018

I'm trying to run wireguard on an old embedded device. I have a tun module
for it, but the kernel is too old for the wireguard module, so I compiled
wireguard-go and it runs and creates the interface. However, it looks like
I need the the wg utility to configure the interface with the keys, and
wg-quick to use a config file, but I can't seem to find a way to easily
compile those without also compiling the module. Is there a way to do that?
Or will I have to pull out my old raspberry pi and update it just to get
those utilities?