[darwin] wg-quick command line flag to prevent disown

Niklas Buschmann niklasbuschmann at posteo.de
Sat Jul 28 22:36:21 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am using macOS’s launchd to create a boot daemon that runs wg-quick. Now launchd seems to kill the process when wg-quick calls disown, so I am currently just manually removing disown from the end of monitor_daemon, which of course breaks after each update, so I wish there was an option to keep wg-quick in the foreground.

Maybe there is a better approach to run wireguard as macOS daemon? I haven’t found any resources on this topic yet.

Thanks,
Niklas