Wireguard on android w/o kernel module

Jose Marinez jedi_papi at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 00:02:55 CEST 2018

Hi Jason,
I'm looking into that specific aspect as we speak. Google at times has "peculiar ways" to conceive of how users would interact with Android, maybe this is one of them. However, I've seen developers abuse APIs in self interest for a number of reasons.
On iOS, once a VPN app is disconnected, it automatically ceases the right to "always on."
I'll dig around and get back to you on this.

Thanks,Jose

On Saturday, June 2, 2018, 5:49 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 2, 2018 at 11:47 PM Jose Marinez <jedi_papi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Pardon me, as I just sent a related message without reading this one first. The fact remains, there should be a better way to handle and prevent this.

Care to poke around in the APIs and see if you can come up with
something automatic and useful?