Wireguard doesn't work with Linux 4.18-rc1

Jordan Glover Golden_Miller83 at protonmail.ch
Sat Jun 23 15:50:06 CEST 2018

On June 23, 2018 3:35 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 08:23:08 -0400,
>
> Jordan Glover Golden_Miller83 at protonmail.ch wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I can't make wireguard work with linux 4.18-rc1 and mainline from
> >
> > 06.22.2018.
>
> It has been working for me. I use Fedora rawhide nodebug kernels and
>
> haven't noticed any problems with WireGuard. I build WireGuard from
>
> source (HEAD) when I switch kernels.
>
> So you are probably going to need to provide more details to narrow
>
> things down.

Thx for the reply. I tested it with my custom kernel and with Manjaro
kernel on Archlinux.

Can you check if it works for you with 'ipv6.disable=1' boot param?

https://mirror.netzspielplatz.de/manjaro/packages/unstable/core/x86_64/linux418-4.18rc1.0617.gce397d2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
https://mirror.netzspielplatz.de/manjaro/packages/unstable/core/x86_64/linux418-headers-4.18rc1.0617.gce397d2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz