Another roaming problem

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Mar 8 19:03:51 CET 2018

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:50 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
> Well, I do generally setup routing in a somewhat unusual manner.
>
> I can try to capture some packet dumps tomorrow to poke into it a bit more. Anything in particular I should look for?

One thing to examine is when WireGuard calls
`socket_clear_peer_endpoint_src'. This makes wireguard forget the
source address that it should be using and fall back to the default.
You could add a pr_info(...) call in this function. I have an inkling
that I make calls to this function too zealously and in potentially
unneeded places, such as on handshake transmission retries.

I'm headed out of town super soon, so likely debugging this will have
to wait until I'm back, but do let me know what you find, and we'll
get this fixed up upon return.