TCP Wireguard with socat

Gianluca Gabrielli tuxmealux at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:37:40 CET 2018

Do you have any link about documentation which explains this socat's behavior?

SSH should does something similar when is used for tunneling, it just open a TCP connection and then forwards everything through it, without wrapping every single packet.
BTW on this thread (https://superuser.com/questions/53103/udp-traffic-through-ssh-tunnel) they show how to perform UDP over TCP tunnel.
I tried with Secure Socket Funneling (ssf), setting netcat listening on UDP-mode (-u) on the server, and I was able to send strings to it from the client.
Now I think it would just takes some time before starting to use wireguard inside this tunnel.

If someone of you want to make some tests on his own devices, I really appreciate if you'll share your finding with me.