Multiple peers

Gianluca Gabrielli tuxmealux at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:07:44 CET 2018

Hi everybody,

I have five peers, and I want that each peer can talk with all the other peers. Moreover let's say that one of these peer will acts as a server and as a gateway, while the other four will be only clients.
I wonder if I need to copy/paste all peers' public key on all the other peers' configuration, or I can just configure each peer to connect to the server and then allow peers talking with other peers passing through this server?
(Something similar to client-to-client option on OpenVPN)

I don't care about firewall rules to configure the server to NAT clients' connections, my question is just about wireguard configuration.

Cheers,
Gianluca