WireGuard for OpenBSD

Anthony J. Bentley anthony at anjbe.name
Wed May 23 10:55:37 CEST 2018

Jason A. Donenfeld writes:
> 1. wireguard-tools, providing wg(8) and wg-quick(8)
> Runtime dependencies: bash, wireguard-go, libc
> Buildtime dependencies: gmake, c compiler, libc
> Fixup: sed -i 's/ -v / /g' src/tools/Makefile
> Build: gmake -C src/tools WITH_WGQUICK=yes
> Install: gmake -C src/tools PREFIX=/usr/local install
> URL template: https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/snapshot/WireGuard-VERSION.tar.
> xz

Attached is one. It will need to be updated to use the next tag once
it's released.

Is there a way that I'm missing to display the actual compile commands
during build, rather than the "CC blah.o" output?

> 2. wireguard-go
> Runtime dependencies: none
> Buildtime dependencies: gmake, go
> Fixup: sed -i 's/ -v / /g' Makefile
> Build: export GOPATH=$(pwd)/gopath; go get -d; gmake
> Install: gmake PREFIX=/usr/local install
> URL template: https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-go/snapshot/wireguard-go-VERSIO
> N.tar.xz

I don't know anything about Go ports, so my attempt at this didn't get
very far and hasn't built yet.