Wireguard & hw flow offload incompatibility

Jaap Buurman jaapbuurman at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:03:05 CEST 2018

Dear all,

When running a wireguard interface on the latest Lede master branch,
the router will crash as soon as traffic hits the wireguard interface
while (hw) flow offloading is enabled. I am not sure whether this is a
bug with wireguard, hw flow offload, both or neither, so I am
reporting the bug to both mailinglists. A more detailed description
plus a properly formatted stack trace can be found on Lede's bug
tracker: https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1539

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Thank you very much in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Jaap Buurman