WireGuard for iOS - TestFlight

nnet nnet at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 6 00:49:27 CET 2018

Hi,

Thank you for an iOS client!

On switching WiFi <-> LTE ( Google Fi / T-Mobile / 464XLAT) I get:

WireGuardNetworkExtension ... - Failed to send handshake initiation write udp4 ... : sento: network is unreachable

Switching the tunnel off/on Active results in a tunnel over the new network.

Do you expect there to be any issue here 464XLAT? Do you have the same issue witching WiFi <-> LTE?

Thanks!