about wireguard-go

nicolas prochazka prochazka.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:27:56 CEST 2018

In fact :

[nicolas at linux wireguard-go-0.0.20180613]$ printf 'package main\nconst
UseTheKernelModuleInstead = 0xdeadbabe\n' > ireallywantobuildon_linux.go
[nicolas at linux wireguard-go-0.0.20180613]$ make
Makefile:7: *** Do not build this for Linux. Instead use the Linux kernel
module. See wireguard.com/install/ for more info..  Stop.