[ANNOUNCE] WireGuard Snapshot `0.0.20181007` Available

Sebastian Gottschall s.gottschall at newmedia-net.de
Wed Oct 10 00:29:21 CEST 2018

i do not use the defined master. i just checkout the git revisions
defined by your snapshots. but since you release snapshots  2 times per
week sometimes its still ends up on a heavy changing module
but that should not be the topic here. the topic is what leads wireguard
to fail on his system. so we need to track down first which hardware he
is using since i do support alot of devices with alot of different cpu
platforms. so please stay on topic and do not speculate too much