[feature request] To support "Wireguard over raw TCP"

Saeid Akbari saeidscorp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 09:14:52 CEST 2018

Hi,

> 2) Wireguard currently does not support binding to localhost. This is
> required for any third-party plugins upon Wireguard to work. We might
> need to consider binding to localhost an important feature to go in
> the near future.

FYI,
I just recently used WireGuard with udp2raw-tunnel successfully. Both
localhost endpoint on the client side, and localhost endpoint on the server-
side worked like a charm. Although I understand you can't "bind" the udp
socket to 127.0.0.1 to restrict its outside usage, but it works on 0.0.0.0
regardless.