Feature Request for Multihomed Endpoints

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 02:20:56 CEST 2019

Markus Grundmann <markus at activezone.de>
> I wish the endpoint was able to pick a explicit outgoing IP address to connect the other endpoint over the 802.3ad interface but the uplink interface address is not recommend for me. What do you think about it?

if you search the mail list, you will find this had been discussed
several times these years.  last year under rhel7 I could  make a
multi-home environment which wireguard can not work reliably.  however
I can not reproduce it under netns so can not debug it further.

I wonder if there is simple netns configuration to force wireguard
binding specific ip address?