New: wgnlpy = WireGuard + Netlink + Python

Derrick Lyndon Pallas derrick at pallas.us
Thu Aug 8 03:16:57 CEST 2019

I just released v0.0.1 of wgnlpy [1], a WireGuard Netlink connector for
Python.

It does not support the full range of Netlink operations at the moment.
Specifically, set_interface and set_peer only operate on a single peer
at time. (It is possible to clear peers or allowedips in bulk, however.)
I am considering adding something similar to getconf/setconf using with
configparser.

It probably only works in python3. (Read: I only tested with Python 3.7.)

License: MIT

Enjoy, ~Derrick

[1] https://github.com/ArgosyLabs/wgnlpy